Y’all, I didÂ pretty good last time around, which means that fate shall swing the other way and I will doÂ terribly this time. SUCH IS LIFE. Let’s do this!
First things first:
Predictions forÂ A Wizard Alone
- The title refers to Nita.Â IT REFERS TO EVERYONE OH MY GOD.
- I think Nitaâ€™s mother will die in this book, thus leaving her â€œalone.â€Â Still, I fair pretty well in these predictions. ALSO: SADNESS.
- The book will alternate between the POV of Kit, Dairine, and Nita.Â Close, but no.
- Tom and Carl will play a much larger part in this book, supporting Nita.Â A little bit larger? Not a whole lot.
- So will Nitaâ€™s father.Â I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS ONE, THOUGH.
- Dairineâ€™s powers will level out in this book.Â More than just level out! Oh, Dairine.
- Kitâ€™s errantry will BE Nita. Or at least helping her.Â Yes… and no. DARRYL OMG.
- I am going to be destroyed by this book.Â Utterly and completely.
- The weird universe-creating place will be mentioned by Kit at least once.Â And it was!!!!
- WE WILL MEET A NEW WIZARD IN THIS BOOK.Â HI DARRYL YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING.
- The book takes place in the year followingÂ The Wizardâ€™s Dilemma.Â You know, this is ambiguous enough that I can still count it. :: sticks tongue out at all of you ::
- It is NOT confined just to New York.Â Well, I tried.Â
- Ronan will be mentioned, but will not appear.Â I don’t believe he was mentioned at Â ALL.Â
- The struggle will ultimately be with the Lone One, but inside Nita this time.Â Close, and then TOTALLY WRONG.Â
Y’all, I lovedÂ A Wizard Alone so much. Thus: time for me to start my 7thÂ Young Wizards book!
Predictions forÂ Wizard’s Holiday
- Nita goes on a MUCH-NEEDED VACATION. (If this is true, I’m already going to love this because this fulfills a trope I always want and never get.)
- Kit goes with her.
- Thus, this takes place in the summer of the same year asÂ A Wizard Alone.
- They go OUTSIDE OF NEW YORK.
- I am going to guess the West coast???
- WHAT IF THEY COME HERE TO L.A.
- Okay, not a prediction. I think Dairine ends up coming along, too.
- As does Nita’s father.
- Then, something *happens* that makes all three wizards work on an errantry while on vacation.
- Darryl will appear once.
- My guess is that the Lone One will try, purely out of spite, to ruin their vacation.
- We’ll meet new wizards in whatever location the trio goes to!
Okay, I think that’s a solid attempt. Wow, how am I going through these books soÂ fast???
Mark Links Stuff
– I am now on Patreon! There are various levels of support, from $1 up to whatever you want! You’ll get to read a private blog, extra reviews, and other such rewards. I POST A LOT OF CUTE PHOTOS, OKAY. Think of it like a private Tumblr blog that only SPECIAL PEOPLE get to read.
– I have updated my list of conventions and events for the remainder of the year and much of next year.Â Â Check the full list of events on my Tour Dates / Appearances page.
– My Master Schedule is updated for the near and distant future for most projects, so please check it often.Â My next Double Features for Mark Watches have been announced here.
-Â Mark Does Stuff is on Facebook!Â I’ve got a community page up that I’m running. Guaranteed shenanigans!