OH, IT’S JUST SO WONDERFUL. I was really excited to get to the longer books in the Harry Potter series, so that’s why it took nearly two months to get this book written and edited. BUT IT IS HERE! And in FOUR different formats!
LOOK HOW AMAZING THIS COVER IS. You can thank the wonderful Jamie Herman for this one.
- It’s REALLY long. It’s the longest eBook I’ve published yet!
- There are 70 chapters!
- THIS CONTAINS ALL OF MARK RE-READS HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE. So there are a whole new set of reviews NO ONE BUT MY EDITORS HAVE EVER READ. Party!!!
- 69 footnotes, most of which are me yelling at myself for getting things wrong or missing clues.
- SO MUCH SASSINESS YOU CAN’T EVEN HANDLE IT.
- Possibly my favorite Mark/Kasper AIM chat?
But let’s say you’re not into digital books. THAT IS PERFECTLY FINE. For just $14.00, you can own a paperback edition of the same book, BUT YOU GET A DIFFERENT COVER.
AHHHHHH LOOK AT THAT. You can thank Hannah Ambruso for the paperback cover.
All proceeds of any of my booksales goes towards hosting and keeping Mark Does Stuff my full time JOB THINGY. I don’t know what else to cost it. I am hard at work on the second Doctor Who book, and then I’ll being writing the Order of the Phoenix book. OH GOD, TOO MANY FEELINGS ALREADY.
Thank you all for your support! This is so fun and rewarding, and I appreciate all your love and kind words.