HAHAHAHA WELL I TRIED. How was I supposed to know that I’d get an entire volume full of stories that didn’t fit into a linear sense of continuity? BEAUTIFULLY UNPREPARED. At the very least, I didÂ get the prediction about Death right, didn’t I? At least technically, I think. IT COUNTS AND I AM COUNTING IT.
This is going to be a short post because what the fuck is going on. I have not one clue as to what volume four is going to deal with. That’s really exciting! This is unlike pretty much everything I’ve ever covered (series-wise) on Mark Reads. I AM IN UNCHARTED TERRITORY.
All right. Here goes.
Mark’s Poorly Thought Out Predictions for Volume 4
- We will find out why Desire and Despair hate Dream so much. WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS PULLING SHENANIGANS ON HIM.
- Weâ€™ll see Fiddlerâ€™s Green again.
- Weâ€™ll know who Matthew was as a human.
- Yes, I’m cheating again. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO PREDICT????
- We’ll meet another one of the Endless/Eternal we haven’t seen yet. (I feel like we haven’t met them all, but I’m sure I’ll get this wrong, too. OH WELL.)
- This story will be entirely new and won’t be a reference to a past plot line. What I mean is that this is going in a new direction.
- Everything is going to be creepy and weird.
- I CAN’T GO WRONG WITH THAT ONE, CAN I.
oh my god i am so unprepared.
Mark Links Stuff
– You can follow me onÂ TwitterÂ andÂ FacebookÂ for any updates and live commentary on upcoming reviews Iâ€™m writing.
– If youâ€™d like to support what Iâ€™m doing, you can click the little Donate button in the right sidebar,Â buy eBooks on MarkDoesStuff, or purchase physical books onÂ Lulu.com.
-Â Support my twin brotherâ€™s ALC ride and Iâ€™ll continue reading bad fic on video.Â DO IT.
– Mark Watches Doctor Who: Series 1Â is now available for purchase for just $3.99!!!