This is it, y’all: THE FINAL TORTALL BOOK.Â THE LAST ONE. This is a very surreal thing for me, TRUST ME. After this, I’ll be making a long journey through the Circle of Magic books, which are probably about geometry or something. For now, though, let us all bask in my awful predictions forÂ Mastiff.
WAIT, LET’S FIRST GO OVER MYÂ BLOODHOUND PREDICTIONS.
- First and foremost, Beka will earn a promotion for the work she did inÂ Terrier.Â Not… not really. She’s just a Dog. WITHOUT A PARTNER LOL.
- But this also means that her and her Dog partner will be given aÂ newÂ district to police outside of the Lower City.Â TECHNICALLY THIS IS TRUE HELL YEAH
- I predict that her partner is Ersken. COME ON, GOOD COP BAD COP ROUTINE. MAKE IT HAPPEN.Â Oh lord. I had no idea what I was doing.
- At some point, sheâ€™ll join up with Tunstall and Goodwin to work a large case.Â It’s all downhill from this point on, isn’t it? Just a disaster of predictions.
- We will learn more about Bekaâ€™s siblings.Â nope.
- Tansy will reappear in this novel.Â Well, at least I got this right.Â
- So will Hasfush.Â He did! In the beginning!
- Beka willÂ kind ofÂ date Rosto for a while, but will ultimately decide against seeing him.Â CRYING WITH LAUGHTER
- ROSTO AS THE ROGUE OMG. Okay, I think the next case Beka works will involve him a LOT. I was so wrong, SO WRONG.
- and thenÂ and then
- umÂ um
- stuff?Â i
- will happen?Â WAS SO WRONG.
- HEREâ€™S WHERE I FALL APART. BecauseÂ everything else was already explained and resolved.
- I FEEL LIKE I DONâ€™T HAVE ANY OTHER HINTS.
- Uhhhâ€¦ the pigeons??? Theyâ€™ll bring Beka some ghosts?Â HAHAHAHAHAHA
- Pounce will be the cat to end all cats?Â NO OH MY GOD WHY
- Ersken and Kora will grow closer? ACTUALLY THIS IS TRUE
- Beka willâ€¦ become a bloodhound?Â You have no idea, Mark. NO IDEA.
- Iâ€™M JUST BULLSHITTING ALL OF YOU No, because that implies I was aware of how ignorant I was. IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW
- Iâ€™M NOT READY FOR THIS AMEN
- I AM NOT READYÂ AMEN
LikeÂ Bloodhound, I have some pieces to go on, but I’m largely going into the final book of this trilogy with absolutely no hope of getting anything right, so. Accept that. ACCEPT IT.
- At some point, Beka and Achoo will get more training. This counts even if it happens in between books and off-page.
- ACHOO FALLS IN LOVE. THIS IS A GREAT STORY, MAKE IT HAPPEN.
- I’m bringing back a prediction, too, but it’ll be in multiple parts. First part: Rosto will be a giant baby around Beka when she sees him, and it’ll take a while to warm up to her.
- Now she will work closer with the Rogue of Corus throughout the book.
- She will also have to deal with her own attraction to Rosto.
- In the end, I predict that she and Rosto become a couple.
- Tunstall will be a HOT MESS when he first gets back out as a Dog after breaking his legs.
- MUCH COMEDY WILL BE DERIVED FROM THE PERFECT BUDDY COP DUO OF TUNSTALL AND BEKA.
- MUCH COMEDY.
- One of Beka’s siblings will express a desire to become a Dog.
- This is an easy one, I know, but because of something Beka does in this novel, she’ll earn the nickname Mastiff.
- She will get a promotion at theÂ end of the novel.
- Lady Teodorie will finally warm up to Beka.
- THAT’S ABOUT ALL I’VE GOT. LikeÂ Bloodhound, I have no context for whatÂ Mastiff will be about.
IÂ believe this is also the finalÂ Tortall and Other Lands short story, and LORD, it is a doozy. While I did warn on the Youtube video itself, please note.Â “Huntress” is a very disturbing story that deals with rape, violence, violence against homeless people, and other things that are not easy to deal with. Please take care if you watch these videos without knowing what the story is!