Videos first! PLEASE NOTE: FROM HERE ON OUT, THERE ARE BOOK-ENDING SPOILERS. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF UNSPOKEN.
- HAVE I EVER BEEN SO UNPREPARED WHILE BEING TOTALLY PREPARED.
- I mean, I am not surprised Kami cut Jared away, because it was pretty heavily foreshadowed! I just didn’t think she’d do it now, that she’d do it so suddenly, and that it would hurt terribly.
- I am glad that Angela is still alive and still a key badass. I would have been LIVID had she been killed off. SHE’S SO GREAT AND I WANT SO MUCH MORE FROM HERE.
- It’s fascinating how this is both a cliffhanger and totally not a cliffhanger. There’s a definite end to this book, and a clear path for the second one. Jesus, A TOWN FULL OF SORCERERS AGAINST ASH, JARED, KAMI, HOLLY, AND ANGELA. Like, can I have this book in my hands now?
- I’m curious how Kami’s parents are going to treat her now. How much will they know of what happened? Will Kami talk to her mother about severing Jared?
- God, WHAT A BLEAK ENDING. Jared, unsurprisingly, lashes out with hatred and then indifference at Kami, and it sucks. I get that he feels lonely and betrayed, but that doesn’t make it any easier to bear.
CAN I HAVE THE SECOND BOOK NOW THANKS EVERYONE. (And thanks to Carl for commissioning these!)